State-of-the-Art Security Systems for Business
Protection 1 is the second largest national security company with local offices run by managers who have the power to say, “Yes!”
- We combine national resources with employees who are empowered to deliver exceptional service at the neighborhood level.
- We listen to your concerns and design business security solutions tailored to address them.
- We take great pride in placing one team in charge of your security with a seamless approach that includes advanced security systems for businesses, expert installation, continuous monitoring and ongoing technical support.
The Protection Your Business Needs
- We have five redundant, company-owned monitoring centers in the United States. They are UL Listed and FM Approved to provide alarm monitoring, service dispatching, technical assessment and support services. Three levels of monitoring provide protection through our primary computer system, our on-site back-up system and off-site at our Disaster Recovery Center.
- Our advanced intrusion detection, fire & access control, video and integrated security systems for business keep you on the cutting edge of security technology.
- We offer a wide variety of business security solutions with flexible billing options that can easily accommodate almost any budget.
- With the latest wireless and digital technology—including web-based solutions—we keep you connected no matter where your business takes you
Our Security Systems for Business & Our Technology Set Us Apart
- We respond to service calls within 1 day or less. You can even track a technician's ETA using our Tech TrackerSM—an exclusive service designed to take the guesswork out of knowing when our service technician is going to arrive.
- When you call for service, a real, live person answers the phone and gets things moving immediately. We don't put you into an automatic telephone response system.
- We offer an advanced online suite of services called eSuiteSM. This intuitive, secure online portal connects you to your alarm activity, critical data and more.
Local Offices, National Resources, Personal Service
Many large security companies contract outside dealers to represent them, but we hire all of our own security consultants as employees. We are a national company with highly trained local professionals who provide innovative security products, expert installation and unparalleled customer service.