Small and Medium Business Security Tips
Protect your investments.
Your ultimate security is our number one priority. That's why we're committed to educating you on the best ways to keep your property and your people safe. The following steps detail some proactive measures you can take to protect your business against the real threat of burglary.
- Pay special attention to exterior doors
- Keep your property well lit
- Make all areas of your business visible
- Never place valuable merchandise near doors or windows
- Use a safe or locked security cabinet for high-value items
- Consider an access control system
- A monitored security alarm is your best defense against burglary
- Establish a good relationship with local law enforcement
- Take extra precautions when handling or transporting cash