eSuite Features provide the ability to:
* Schedules are used with a subscription to Supervised Open/Close service. Contact customer service or your sales representative for more information.
- Perform Customer Self-Signup (New)
- View Site information
- Create, Sort, and Manage Site Groups and User Logins (New)
- View a Summary of all sites for a specific user (New)
- View Event History on all signals and alarms
- View Zone and System information
- View and Edit Schedules* (Edit feature is New)
- View and Edit Contacts (now in Real-Time)
- Modify Call List Order using Drag & Drop feature (New)
- View Billing and Payment History (New)
- Generate an Insurance Letter (New)
- Test your system (Fire Zones not included)
- Request Service, View who requested, and View Status of requests
- Run or Schedule Reports and Export into Excel, PDF and CSV formats, and receive via email **
** Reports are only available with a subscription to eSuite Reporting or eSuite Premier. Contact customer service or your sales representative for more information.
**Recommended screen resolution for eSuite is: 1280 X 1024.
IE 7 or greater is needed for full functionality