Monitored Carbon Monoxide Detection Systems
Your loved ones will always be protected with our CO detectors.
The majority of residential fatalities are caused by fuels such as wood, gasoline, charcoal or oil being burned without sufficient air, creating high levels of carbon monoxide (CO), which can be fatal within minutes. Carbon monoxide, a colorless, odorless gas, is the leading cause of poisoning deaths in North America.
If the carbon monoxide levels in your home rise, our wireless carbon monoxide detection system will alert you and our monitoring center. Unlike other CO detectors, this device will also send alarm, trouble, tamper, and low battery condition messages to our professional monitoring staff so that we can send help right away.
24-Hour CO Protection for You and Your Pets
- CO detector monitoring cost is included in monthly monitoring rate
- Your detector notifies our monitoring station even when your system is not armed
- Alerts are sent at the first sign of rising CO levels
- Protect your pets—you and our monitoring staff are alerted, even when you are away from home
- End-of-life signal notifies when detector needs replacement
- ETL listed—the ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American safety standards