Home Security System Packages
Compare affordable wireless home security system alarm monitoring packages
|INCLUDED IN ALL P1 LIFESM PACKAGES|
Up to 20% OFF
Same day service
Yard sign &
A real, live person
answers the phone—
there is no automated
|24/7 Professional UL
|Professional installation by
background certified Protection 1
|All Digital, All Wireless Systems:
3 Intrusion Sensors, 1 Motion Detector
(pet-friendly), Keychain Remote
|Color Touchscreen Keypad|
|Two-Way Voice (requires landline or cellular)|
|Extended Service Plan with Tech TrackerSM|
|Advanced Protection Logic
|eSecureSM Web & Mobile Control|
|5-Day Weather Forecast|
|Text & Email Notifications|
|Web Alarm and Event History|
Includes one indoor IP video camera with wireless access points
|Energy & Automation
Includes one Z-Wave Touchscreen Thermostat. With additional equipment, you can remotely lock/unlock doors and control lighting and appliances
Web & Mobile Control
Stay connected and in controlYou can enjoy remote access to your home security system from anywhere in the world with our eSecureSM solution. It’s a great way to live your busy lifestyle while staying connected to your home. eSecureSM is our mobile application that allows you to use a computer or smartphone to remotely access and control your security system, lighting, door locks, thermostat, cameras and video.
You can use eSecureSM to:
- Remotely access your security system—to arm or disarm it—from your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Keep tabs on your home when you’re away with real-time email and text alerts.
- Know instantly if off-limit areas like medicine, liquor or gun cabinets have been accessed.
- See if your children are doing their homework or playing video games, and know when they come and go.
- Check up on your pets to make sure they are not getting into trouble.
- Stay closely connected to elderly relatives who live independently, but may require extra care and attention.
- Save money on your energy bill by controlling your thermostat and lights with home automation. You could save up to $255 on your electric bill in one year just by automating dimmers and timers for 10 light bulbs.2