How to Bypass a Zone on Your Alarm System
In this walkthrough, we cover how to bypass a zone on your home security system using your ADEMCO by Honeywell keypad.
Bypass a Zone
To bypass a zone on your alarm system:
- Enter the following:
- Your 4-digit code
- The number 6 (bypass button)
- Two-digit zone number of the zone you want to bypass. (01, 02, 03, etc.)
- Repeat this process for all zones you would like to bypass.
- Once your system is disarmed, this process will need to be repeated in order to arm your system again.
All ADEMCO by Honeywell videos:
- How to Arm Your Alarm System
- How to Bypass a Zone on Your Alarm System
- How to Turn Off Your Alarm System
- How To Troubleshoot a Blank Keypad on Your Alarm System