eSecure 2.0 Video Controls
A guide to the eSecure 2.0 video control features of your Protection 1 home security system.
Video Controls Tab
- Video Control:
- Record Clip
- Snap Shot
- Full Screen
- Pan Tilt Usage. If you do not have a pan Tilt Camera the controls will not appear.
- Settings (Wrench):
- Name and Date/Time
- Event Capture Settings
- Event Notification
- PIR: Cameras trigger on any movement in camera’s field of vision. No blind spots or sensitivity settings.
- Motion: Cameras trigger based on Detection Areas. Allows for blind spots and sensitivity settings. Recommended to be individually set up per camera.
- Do not select both PIR and Motion, choose only one.
- White Light: LED light that comes on to improve visibility in dark rooms.
- Input and Output not available. Reserved for future use.
- Event Schedule
- Event Detection Areas
- Detection Areas: How to set up.
- Detection Areas Tip: Use smaller boxes. Video will trigger when a large percentage of the box is full. So a box that covers the entire screen will only trigger when an object takes up most of the screen’s view. Use boxes to cover specific areas.
- Activity Threshold: The lower the threshold (closer to the minus side) the more sensitive the area will be, causing more video clips to be recorded.
- Other Features